For over 60 years, Wilkinson Auction & Realty Co. has sold farm equipment, construction equipment, personal items, and real estate at auction. Clients use our experience and skill to get more money for their property at auction. We sell property at auction across Wisconsin and the Midwest.
We also have a full service real estate brokerage company, selling real estate, including homes, farms, business property, and hunting land.
Call Today for more information!
Perry Wilkinson – Perry is the Company’s lead auctioneer and has over 36 years of experience. Auction Companies across the Midwest hire Perry because of his skill, experience, and reputation as an auctioneer.
Donnie Bleich – Donnie is the Area Manager for the Columbus Area and runs consignment auctions from the Columbus Yard. Donnie has over 25 years of experience in the auction business and specializes in heavy equipment sales.
Shane Wilkinson – Shane is the best up-and-coming auctioneer in Wisconsin. Shane worked for CAT Auctions before joining the Company and has great experience selling heavy equipment. Shane also handles online and remote bidding, so that people nationwide can participate in our auctions.
Tyler Wilkinson – Tyler is a licensed attorney who focuses on real estate sales and the legal aspects of the Company. Tyler has experience helping sellers navigate complicated transactions.
Heidi Wilkinson – Heidi has over 25 years of experience working in the auction business and selling real estate.
Caleb Frostman – Caleb has a tremendous amount of experience in commercial real estate, economic development, and marketing. Caleb sells real estate, assists with closings, works at auctions, and helps our Sellers get maximum exposure for their property.
Sheila Pulvermacher – Sheila is a licensed real estate agent with years of experience selling homes. She especially enjoys working with Buyers as they look for their next home.
Why Hire Wilkinson Auction For Your Auction?
1. We are the Auction Company that other auctioneers hire to sell their property! Our auctioneers and auction staff are frequently asked to work at other company’s auctions because we have well-run auctions and get top-dollar for property. You should hire the Auction Company other auctioneers want to hire!
2. Unlike others, we work to set up and market your property to get top-dollar. We don’t just show up and sell; instead, we take the time to make your property attractive to buyers. We work to get more buyers, willing to spend more, at our auctions.
3. We write you a guaranteed check for the auction proceeds on the day of the auction. Unlike other auction companies, we take the risk of collecting payments from buyers. This means a check in your hand on the day of the auction.
4. We have the experience and expertise to handle all aspects of the sale, including driving a real estate sale to close, transferring titles,
and accepting wire transfers. Why pay for other professionals when we can handle it?
5. We excel at online auctions, and can add more buyers and more money through online bidding.
6. We believe that we consistently get better auction results than our competitors. We have a proven approach, a well-known brand, and the best staff to deliver better results for your auction.
Learn More About An Auction
Our team is happy to meet with you to help you decide whether you have the “right stuff” for an auction. During the initial meeting, we will provide an overview of the auction process and evaluate your property. We will also give advice on how to maximize the sales proceeds.
We also offer personal property appraisal services. We can provide an opinion of value for use in a probate process or when applying for lending. Our real estate agents will also provide a market analysis for your real property.
Call Todayto talk to our team about an auction, to buy or sell real property, or for an appraisal.