Sell Your Equipment With Us At One of Our Two Auction Yards!
Do you have one or two pieces of farm machinery, some construction equipment, or just some tools you want to sell? Call Wilkinson Auctions to talk about selling your extra equipment at one of our two Auction Yards. We have regular consignment auctions at both locations. Call one of our Auction Yards today to discuss availability and fees.
Upcoming Consignment Auctions
Wednesday, August 18 – Farm Equipment Consignment Auction in Muscoda
Saturday, August 28 – Classic Cars, Motorcycles, and Boats Consignment Auction in Muscoda
Friday, September 17 – Construction Equipment and Farm Equipment Consignment Auction in Columbus
Why Consign With Us?
We have regular auctions that draw large crowds and strong online participation. It is a good opportunity to get top-dollar for your consignments!
You can leave your equipment in our Auction Yard for pre-auction inspections and for pick-up. This means that people are not coming on your property to inspect the equipment.
We have load-out facilities making it easy for delivery and pick-up of equipment.
It’s EASY – we market the items, collect the money, and give you a check when the sale is complete!
1. We are the Auction Company that other auctioneers hire to sell their property! Our auctioneers and auction staff are frequently asked to work at other company’s auctions because we have well-run auctions and get top-dollar for property. You should hire the Auction Company other auctioneers want to hire!
2. Unlike others, we work to set up and market your property to get top-dollar. We don’t just show up and sell; instead, we take the time to make your property attractive to buyers. We work to get more buyers, willing to spend more, at our auctions.
3. We write you a guaranteed check for the auction proceeds on the day of the auction. Unlike other auction companies, we take the risk of collecting payments from buyers. This means a check in your hand on the day of the auction.
4. We have the experience and expertise to handle all aspects of the sale, including driving a real estate sale to close, transferring titles,
and accepting wire transfers. Why pay for other professionals when we can handle it?
5. We excel at online auctions, and can add more buyers and more money through online bidding.
6. We believe that we consistently get better auction results than our competitors. We have a proven approach, a well-known brand, and the best staff to deliver better results for your auction.
Learn More About An Auction
Our team is happy to meet with you to help you decide whether you have the “right stuff” for an auction. During the initial meeting, we will provide an overview of the auction process and evaluate your property. We will also give advice on how to maximize the sales proceeds.
We also offer personal property appraisal services. We can provide an opinion of value for use in a probate process or when applying for lending. Our real estate agents will also provide a market analysis for your real property.
Call Todayto talk to our team about an auction, to buy or sell real property, or for an appraisal.